Nembot.com

  • springheeljack1888 <pete@mackie.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2003
      I have finaly got a web site up see my various Mini Sumo robots at
      www.nembot.com
    • Doug Kelley
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2003
        Can't wait to see the new one at Robothon! When are you going to build Nemesis
        3Kg???

        Doug

        pete@... writes:
        >I have finaly got a web site up see my various Mini Sumo robots at
        >www.nembot.com
      • Doug Kelley
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 7, 2003
          One thing I don't think we've mentioned yet on this forum (although it was
          mentioned at our last meeting) is the possibility of the Japanese coming to
          Seattle in March to hold a Sumo competition. There will be $2,000 in prizes!
          Get those 3Kg robots fired up!

          Doug