Single sided boards with Eagle

  • Terry Schumacher
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2002
      How do I tell Eagle (4.08r2) to only autoroute on one side of the board?

      Terry Schumacher
      Senior Consultant
      Dynamic Information Systems
      http://www.dynamic-info.com
      mailto:TLSchumacher@...
      P 763-593-5000 ext.125
      F 763-593-5081
      Dynamic Information Systems is a preeminent consulting organization
      focused on the delivery of exciting and sophisticated e-business solutions.
    • Ned Konz
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2002
        On Tuesday 03 December 2002 12:55 pm, Terry Schumacher wrote:
        > How do I tell Eagle (4.08r2) to only autoroute on one side of the
        > board?

        Have you tried setting the "layer cost" high for the unused layer in
        all of the tabs of the autorouter setup? Also set the via cost high.

        --
        Ned Konz
        http://bike-nomad.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2002
          When you click autoroute and page comes up. In the general tab you see
          preferred directions for every layer. Just set the layer you want to use
          to a direction or * for any direction(probably what you want), and set
          the other layer(s) to N/A.
          That's It
          Ringo

          How do I tell Eagle (4.08r2) to only autoroute on one side of the board?

          Terry Schumacher
          Senior Consultant
          Dynamic Information Systems
          http://www.dynamic-info.com
          mailto:TLSchumacher@...
          P 763-593-5000 ext.125
          F 763-593-5081
          Dynamic Information Systems is a preeminent consulting organization
          focused on the delivery of exciting and sophisticated e-business
          solutions.

          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/