Robot Sumo Book

  • Pete Miles
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2002
      Well,

      I just got word from McGraw Hill, that the book is already sold out (at
      least at McGraw Hill). All their printed copies have been shipped to the
      various book stores.

      They are doing a reprint next week and should have the copies available for
      me after Thanksgiving. So what does this mean? Those of you that wanted me
      to purchased a discounted copy of the book for them, will have to wait
      another month.

      So let me know if you are still interested in having me get a copy of the
      book using my discount. I will wait until the next SRS meeting to place the
      order. Hopefully I will have the books in time for the December SRS
      meeting.

      Sorry about this.

      You can still get the books at B&N.com and Amazon.com, or at the book store.
      McGraw Hill already distributed all their books to the book stores.

      Pete Miles
      petem@...