Computers for robot programming

  • topazx2
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2002
      We are going to have several computers with connection cables &
      adapters availible for contestants at RoboMaxx and I need to know what
      programs I need to have on them for everyone. They will already have
      Stamp 1 & Stamp 2 software, CH Basic with other MarkIII stuff,
      Interactive C ver.3 & 4, Bascom, and PCBug 11 for the 68HC11.
      I will also install as many pre-written programs as I can find for
      each of the above, like MarkII sumo code, MarkIII HEX Files, etc.
      If you know of any other programs that should be on these computers,
      please let me know.
      These computers range from 386's to lower grade pentiums. The
      apropriate software will go on each, e.g. Stamp 1 software will be on
      the 386 for slower speed connection problems, etc.
      -Dan