Monthly meeting minutes/notes

  • sdk6772
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2002
      Greetings All,

      Sorry for the delay.

      Access them by logging into Yahoo Groups and going into the "Files"
      area or use the link below if you're already logged in.

      Drill into the Monthly Meeting Minutes folder.

      I pieced the notes together from stuff people sent me since I wasn't
      there so the sequence may not be exactly what you remember but I
      believe the info is still correct.

      As always, if you see some glaring error or omission, just let me
      know.

      Cheers,

      Steve Kaehler
      SRS Secretary
    • Steve Kaehler
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2002
        Greetings All,

        Sorry for the delay.

        Access them by logging into Yahoo Groups and going into the "Files"
        area or use the link below if you're already logged in.

        Drill into the Monthly Meeting Minutes folder.

        As always, if you see some glaring error or omission, just let me
        know. I'll fix the archived file in the folder above.

        Cheers,

        Steve Kaehler
        SRS Secretary