Robothon Planning Committee

  • Pete Miles
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2002
      We are looking for new Robothon Planning Committee members.

      Being on the Planning Committee is a lot of fun. You get to be part of all
      of the behind the scenes activities, meet people that are working on cutting
      edge robot technologies, learn how events like this come together, network
      with other robot companies, and be part of the largest amature robotics
      event in the United States.

      Being part of the Committee does not take a lot of time. We will meet
      together once every two months. Most of the work occurs via email. We talk
      about what needs to be down, how to do it, and then assign a task to either
      a committee member or another person that is willing to help.

      This will only take a few hours of your time a month.

      It is not required to attend every meeting, but we need active planning
      committee members with lots of good ideas and are willing to help get a task
      done.

      You do not have to be an active SRS member to be part of the planning
      committee.

      We would like to keep the planning committee members to people who live in
      the Seattle area.

      We are arranging our 2003 kick off meeting next week, and we will like to
      have you come and join our meeting.

      Please reply to me regarding this.

      Pete Miles
      Seattle Robotics Society