One mans junk

  • Kinsey Fobes
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2002
      My wife says it has to go!

      I have to clean up my garage and I have a ton of misc parts that I've just
      been throwing in boxes over the years. A lot of it is a tangled mess with
      motors, wires, laser printers etc. Would anyone be interested in seeing
      them in the parking lot at the next SRS meeting?

      They'll either be free or I'll accept a donation of any amount you think
      might be appropriate (hey it's the dump after that, so there's nothing to
      lose).

      If you don't want to do it at the next meeting, when might be appropriate?

      Kinsey Fobes
    • Doug Kelley
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2002
        Junk is always welcome at an SRS meeting!

        Doug