Tokin Ceramic Rate Gyros

  • Bruce J. Weimer, M.D.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      I'd like to use a Tokin ceramic rate gyro (CG-16D0) to correct yaw
      motion on a PPRK type bot that has 3 omniwheels for holonomic drive
      motion. Does anyone have any firsthand experience interfacing the Tokin
      gyro to a microcontroller - I happen to be using a BX24. Specifically,
      can anyone suggest an amplifier circuit - an actual diagram would be
      helpful. I can also provide a fax number if that would help. Anyway,
      thanks in advance.

      Bruce.