Certificates of Participation for PDXBOT.02

  • Pete Skeggs
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2002
      We finally have printed certificates ready for all participants in
      PDXBOT.02.

      I will have them with me at tomorrow's PARTS meeting for people to pick
      up. I will also bring them to each meeting after that until they're all
      gone.

      Those participants that are out of town can contact me directly (not on
      this list -- send it to: certificates@...) with their snail
      mail addresses so I can mail the certificates to you.

      -Pete