Re: [SeattleRobotics] Great Robothon!- Thanks

  • Karl Lunt
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6 7:30 PM
      At 7:33 PM -0400 5/6/02, twcarroll@... wrote:
      >Pete,
      > I'd like to thank you personally for making a great Robothon happen.

      (deletia...)

      > I'd like to thank you Kris, also. You certainly helped by running

      (deletia...)

      I'll add my thanks here, as well. It was a terrific event, and further
      marked the SRS as one of the top clubs in the country. I enjoyed meeting
      the many people who had traveled so far (Mexico City! Grant's Pass!) and
      enjoyed their reaction to the number and quality of the robots competing.
      And I really enjoyed being part of the general judging for all the
      different robot categories. That was an excellent addition to the event,
      and I hope we continue that in the future.

      Thanks to Pete, Doug, Ron, and all the other hard-working volunteers who
      made this such a great event. It was some kind of fun...

      Karl

      Karl Lunt
      email: karll@...
      web: www.seanet.com/~karllunt
    • rabidlabs
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7 4:33 PM
        Thats Grants Pass, not Grant's Pass ;-). I should know, I grew up
        there. Nice to see the interest growing even in the less populated
        areas.