Reminder - Monday Night Chat

  • SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 622 , Apr 1 7:02 AM

      Monday Night Chat

      Date: Monday, April 1, 2002
      Time: 7:00PM - 9:00PM PST (GMT-08:00)

      Monday Night Chat happens every Monday at the SRS. Come ask
      questions or offer advice live.

      Directions:

      The chat requires that you use an Internet Relay Chat (IRC)
      program. Details on finding one are below.

      For you experts, the chat is held on us.chatjunkies.org in the
      #SeattleRobotics group.

      For Windows users:

      See the SRS website at

      http://www.seattlerobotics.org/contact.html#Monday