Animatronics

  • David Black
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2002
      Hey there,

      I am interested in learning more about the animatronics side of robotics,
      does anyone have experience in this field who could give me some pointers
      about how to learn more? (books, websites?)

      Thanks

      Dave.

    • lliam0002
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 29, 2007
        Hello everyone,
        My name is Lliam, I'm new to the group and was just wondering if anyone know a good way
        to get into the Animatronics field? courses, workshops, etc.
        Thanks
      • Doug Leppard
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 29, 2007
          Hey Lliam you made it.

          Doug Leppard
          Global ConneXion Director
          Global Technology Office
          Campus Crusade for Christ International
          Doug.Leppard@...

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 29, 2007
            That's a very general question. Why do you want to get
            into Animatronics? Robots? You might find some links
            here that might help you get started:
            www.androidworld.com.

            Cesar

            --- lliam0002 <lliam0002@...> wrote:

            > Hello everyone,
            > My name is Lliam, I'm new to the group and was just
            > wondering if anyone know a good way
            > to get into the Animatronics field? courses,
            > workshops, etc.
            > Thanks
            >

            > Visit the SRS Website at
            > http://www.seattlerobotics.org
            > Yahoo! Groups Links
            >
            > (Yahoo! ID required)
            >
            > mailto:SeattleRobotics-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • lliam0002
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 30, 2007
              Thankyou for the link.
              I am interested in animatronics as a career.