RE: [SeattleRobotics] Torx 1?

  • Dan Creagan
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2002
      Be sure to buy more than one. You will break a few on the way to nirvana.

      Sears did have them in a kit of mini tools.

      Dan

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 19, 2002
        Well this is nearly a month late. But the CyberGuys catalog
        http://cyberguys.com has T1 - T5 drivers at $4.95 ea, or 4.49 ea if
        buying 10 or more.

        __ __ __ Web: http://www.fenchurch.org
        | | |\ | | /| |\ E-Mail: fenchurch@...