9081A Question

  • dragnfyr
    Nov 2, 2001
      After reading so many replies about how to drive wheels and apply power to
      them, I had a picture in my head of a bot with a box-like frame and solid
      mounted wheels.... does that seem to be kind of the norm? And if so, how
      well would putting power to the wheels by direct drive work? Direct drive
      being a drive wheel pressed against the road wheel (something like a self
      propelled lawnmower, but each wheel is individually powered) Was just a
      notion that popped into my head....

      Drag
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic