9062Re: [SeattleRobotics] way beyond a newbie....

  • dlc@verinet.com
    Nov 1, 2001
      > I joined this list in hopes of learning some robotics, and I believe that
      > I will, however I am way below most of you on the robotics scale it
      > appears... Are there web sites and/or other groups like this where I can
      > learn the basics of robotics? The mechanics I understand, but how to
      > integrate that with the electronics and its coding have me at a loss.

      Well, look here at the various projects here for Stamps, OOPic, Botboard 2,
      BasicX and BASCOM/AVR coding for various sensors and motors. Some of it is
      pretty basic, some more advanced and apparently some of it is pretty obscure...
      http://www.frii.com/~dlc/botlinks.htm I have source code on the robots and
      some various details on the sensor projects. Over time the various links and
      pages have grown somewhat organically, one day I'll have time to arrange it
      a bit better... Yeah right!

      have fun,
      Dennis Clark dlc@...