48642Help finding the right Servo

  • laurakenora
    Aug 29, 2014

      Hello!

      I'm working on a project for a Halloween costume and would love some help.  I'm pretty new to the Seattle area and was excited to stumble upon this group!  I've done some basic electronics before (I put together a pretty killer Tron costume, if I do say so myself!) but moving into basic robotics is something new and I was hoping to get a little help from you fine ladies and gentlemen!

      I'm hoping to build a model raven and have it's head move slowly left and right.  Any advice on what kind of servo to get (or other ideas) would be greatly appreciated!  I'm excited to learn some new skills!

      Thanks!

      -Laura

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic