      From: Zunaid Vania <zunaid.vania@...>
      Date: 08/25/2014 9:14 PM (GMT-08:00)
      To: internetgiest@...
      Subject: Re: [SeattleRobotics] RoboMagellan entries out there?

      Kevin,
      My positive thoughts and best wishes go out to you and your fiance.

      On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 8:17 PM, internetgiest internetgiest@... [SeattleRobotics] <SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi Bob,

      I was working on Nomad MK1 but my fiance' took a turn for the worst and is slowly passing away. I getting things put in place to marry her and arrange for her funeral at the same time.

      So I will not be entering the RoboMegellan this year. I appreciate your efforts in regards to the rule change for the mast. Hopefully next year I can enter.

      Thank you,

      Kevin Impson

      Sent from my Virgin Mobile phone