48630Re: [SeattleRobotics] Re: i am selling a low cost laser distance sensor

  • James LeRoy
    Aug 22 12:43 PM
      There's about a dozen of us at the DPRG that recently got this Lidar and are working to implement them in our robots.  I've designed a controller board that many of us are going to use.  After testing out the first few boards everything was good and I just put in the second order yesterday for all in the group that wanted one.  I was thinking of selling a few on eBay as well to see what kind of interest there is.

      http://www.getsurreal.com/products/xv-lidar-controller

      I will get some pictures of the board uploaded soon.

      -LeRoy

      On 8/22/2014 10:56 AM, btshil2000@... [SeattleRobotics] wrote:

      Hi,

      I missed your original e-mail, but I was wondering if you can share the hardware hook up and code to use this sensor for a distance ranging?

      Thanks,

      bT

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic