48499Pre-Robothon 2014 contests to be held after the August SRS meeting!!!

  • Donna Smith
    Jul 12, 2014
      Hello Robot Builders and regular attendees of the SRS meetings,

      After the regular SRS meeting on August 16th, we will be having a practice
      run of some contests that will be held at Robothon this year!!!

      We will be running both the Mini and 3kg Sumo contests using the official
      rings
      and a smaller version of the Line Maze contest will also be run that day...

      If you can get your Robothon builds completed (at least partially) early,
      this gives you an advantage on game day (September 20th) that you have
      successfully (or not) run your entrant on the official course. This will
      allow you to get them fine-tuned and ready for the main event in
      September!!!

      I look forward to seeing many of you at the SRS meeting in August with your
      robots ready.....

      Thanks,

      Donna Smith

      Robothon planning committee