      From: SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Friday, July 11, 2014 11:28 AM
      To: SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [SeattleRobotics] 3D printer service?

      Hi Caesar:

      I think that you misspelled your name, it should be spelled 'Cesar', that's how I spell mine. I get the feeling that you're not in the USA. Right?

      About a week ago I visited one or our local Office Depot office supply stores, they had on display the Cube 3D printer and many samples that it had printed. I assume that the quality of the printed parts is the same regardless of the 3D printer. The machine price at Office Depot is $1300. Here is the link to the Cube 3D printer: http://cubify.com/en/Products/Cube2TechSpecs?gclid=CLiQzvXvvb8CFc9j7AodIHgAuQ. Maybe you can see one in action at your local Office Depot.

      Would I buy a Cube 3D printer for $1300, NO.

      Cesar

      Subject: [SeattleRobotics] 3D printer service?
      To: SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, July 10, 2014, 2:37 PM

      Hi, I've been lurking for years ... am curious if
      anybody has a 3D printer or used a 3D printer service.

      It would be great to hear / share your experience with the
      printer or service!

      Thanks, Caesar.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic