48485Time of flight module...

  • K Maxon
    Jul 9, 2014

      This afternoon I have been playing with an SF02/F by the SouthAfrican company Lightware.  I've been playing with it hooked up to my notebook computer walking around the back yard and it is responding quite well in all sorts of lighting conditions.   Tomorrow I'll get out some large white cardboard sheets and test at distance in fully saturated sunlight conditions.

      Due to speed limitations, this sensor is not the type to use to make a generalized scanning mechanism, however for low data rate single point measurements with wide ambient lighting level rejection, it has performed reasonably well in simple unstructured testing.

      The data sheet is the 5'th one down at the following link.

      -Kenneth