      To: seattlerobotics@yahoogroups.com
      From: SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 20:44:34 -0700
      Subject: RE: [SeattleRobotics] Re: T-Shirt Design

        I'm not saying you can't or shouldn't use the logo by any means.   They are a big part of this event.  I am very well versed in the SC requirements probably having done as many WAR events there as the SRS has if not more.  The requirement is the use of the logo in advertising and promotion or any thing that has their logo on it.

      To: SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com
      From: SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 14:31:59 -0700
      Subject: [SeattleRobotics] Re: T-Shirt Design

      Seattle Center requires us to use their logo on anything connected to an event in their facility.  If you will notice the logo appears on our Yahoo Robothon page and on our facebook.com/Robothon page.  We have to use it in any advertising we do.  We get the use of Seattle Center at a very small price and they have always gone the extra mile to help us with the event so complying with their wishes is a small price to pay.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic