      From: Alaa Abdulrasool <alaarasol16@...>;
      To: SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com <SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com>;
      Cc: robominds@yahoogroups.com <robominds@yahoogroups.com>;
      Subject: Artificial Potential Field Method for path planning
      Sent: Sun, Jan 19, 2014 7:02:41 PM

        Dears All

             kindly , firstly I want to great you for your amazing and great works in the robotics field and the help and solutions which you introduced, so go head  , dears I am working on my project which about navigation of mobile robot in Unknown Environment Using  artificial potential field method and I faced difficulty in how can I  design a matlab simulation for artificial potential field method , so please can you help with any useful thing and I will be grateful for you .

      Dears , I got while I am googling website http://www.sourcecodeprojects.com/-1/ which has many APF simulation codes but the problem is when I download the files which in format (rar) I cannot extract password which is http://www.webdbtips.com  telling me the password is wrong , so any help Plz

      Many thanks
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic