48192Re: [SeattleRobotics] Re: [RoboMinds] Resurrecting my 68332 MRM

  • James Fitzsimons
    Jan 20, 2014
      Hi Cesar,

      Thanks for that link, it's great to know where the documentation lives these days!

      Cheers,
      James

      On 20 January 2014 08:24, robotMaker <robotmeiker@...> wrote:

      I would have done it the same way too, use minicom on my linux tower. Freescale now owns the 68332, I got to this link via Google, since the Freescale site is not friendly to navigate. Freescale has a forum, where you can also find more resources for your board.

      Just follow the links:
      http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=MC68332

      Cesar