48176Meeting this Saturday 10AM to noon at Renton Tech College

  • sdk6772
    Jan 15, 2014

      Greetings All,

      Come on down to RTC for our monthly meeting this weekend. Bring along your projects in work, robots, good deals, questions, etc. If you have some pics to show, bring them to me before the meeting.

      Our presenter is Dr. George Demris who will talk to us about the use of robotics to assist the aging and in hospice care. See our website for more details. Bring along your questions and ideas to share and discuss.

      Please send me contact info for 2014 presenters! Some of you have already done so and I thank you! Keep them coming. We're still open for next month (Feb 15) but slots are finally filling for late spring and summer (May-July), however keep suggestions coming. I'd love to book the whole year now so help me make that happen. Feel free to invite presenters to speak to our club, just let me coordinate the dates.

      If we don't book a presenter for next month, we'll probably have an extended round-the-room and watch/discuss some cool Youtube robot videos like we did last month. It was great fun, of course if anyone can step into the slot, it's all yours. Let me know.
      If there's interesting things happening around the Puget Sound bring the info along to share.
      Thank you all for your support (coming to meetings, kind words, setup help, etc.). I hope to see lots of you there!