      From: SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of David Buckley
      Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 8:57 AM
      To: SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [SeattleRobotics] Meeting notes & other

      What happened to the movies of Rodney?

      I get page not found.

      DAvid

      ----- Original Message -----

      From: Kevin Ross

      Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 3:01 AM

      We have some pretty decent history in the Encoder

      http://www.seattlerobotics.org/encoder/nov99/Robothon.html for example was one of our biggest Robothon contests ever.

      Visit the Encoder web page and search for robothon. There is material from the early days. Excuse the quality of the pictures. I used one of the first digital cameras available. These are ‘high resolution photos’ for the time.

      Kevin