      From: SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of twcarroll@...
      Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 3:22 PM
      To: SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [SeattleRobotics] Meeting notes & other

      Hello Steve and All SRS Members,

           I was asked to do an article on the SRS Robothon for Servo Magazine.  I am presently down in Southern California at our timeshare condo and I would like to honor that request and complete the article.

           I was promised some good photographs by several people to use in the article.

           Do any of you have some great photos of the different events and a bit of history about the Robothon and the RoboMagellan contest?

           I'll credit photographers for the submitted photographs.

           Sincerely,

           Tom Carroll

      Greetings Everyone,

      I finally got my act together and loaded this year's meeting notes to the YG. I also put notes back up to 2001. We now have 2GB of space!!

      For those who attend the meetings in Renton, here are the questions I asked. Please respond at secretary@....

      - Should anything be changed in our current meeting agenda?

      - Can the workshop lunch arrangements be left to individuals?

      - Any suggested changes to the presentations?

      - Any other comments or suggestions?

      Thanks,

      Steve K.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic