      Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 5:50 PM
      Subject: Re: [SeattleRobotics] Predicting Robot Position in a Differentially Steered Robot While Turning

      Hey DAvid,

      I think your first question is the best one. Constantly I am bombarded with new technology that looks incredibly fun to play with. And constantly I remind myself I haven't even come close to exhausting the possibilities with what I've gotten half-started.

      As hobbyists with limited budgets and limited free time (at least for most of us) I think we all struggle with that question. And that's the double-edged problem with freedom: We GET to choose what we work on AND we HAVE to choose what we work on.

      Anyway, I wax on too long philosophically for this list. I truly appreciate your sharing of past experience. I will consider your question deeply. Thanks so much.

      Robert