47841Re: [SeattleRobotics] Re: robot mapping and navigation

  • Bruce J Weimer MD
    Jul 4, 2013
      Jeff,

      Thanks for the reply. It's interesting that we're both stuck at the same
      point - let me know if you figure out how to get this going. In the
      meantime, I have used RoboRealm quite a bit and I'm considering returning to
      it to attempt navigation using the Kinect, odometry and fiducial landmarks.
      Separately MRPT has a steep learning curve - and no navigation module as
      yet.... so I'm staying away from that for now...

      Dr. Bruce.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic