      From: SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Rob Purdy
      Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2013 12:45 PM
      To: SRS SRS
      Subject: RE: [SeattleRobotics] Robot Combat League

         That would be a seriously spendy propsition.  I would like to know what method he used to make hydraulics into servos.

      Rob

      To: SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com
      From: dlc@...
      Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 13:03:07 -0600

      I just saw the final episode last night. I wonder if there will be a second season. And I wonder if anyone else will be up to designing competing machines to Setrakian's(sp?)

      DLC

      --
      Dennis Clark
      While traveling