      From: Lucas <lukeyes@...>
      To: SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, March 22, 2013 3:14 PM
      Subject: [SeattleRobotics] Hello and Congrats

      Hi everybody,

      This is Luke Keyes.  Some of you may remember me, although I haven't been around for a couple years because I moved to Austin in the summer of 2011.  Anyways, I wanted to congratulate Ken Maxon for being featured in this month's Servo magazine.  I remember seeing NeRP's parts in person when he brought them into the group and being amazed.

      As for me, if anyone is wondering what I've been up to, I'm currently the president of The Robot Group down here in Austin, and trying to take what I've learned from being in SRS and apply it to making TRG a success.  I've also been working on robots when I can, finally getting the Roomba hacked and I've been working on my robot Geoffrey.

      Here's a video of me demonstrating Geoffrey's abilities.  He's had a few upgrades since this video was shot.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYeTCVMnB20

      Keep up the robotics everybody!
      Luke

      <*> Your email settings: