      To: SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com
      From: carolhazlett@...
      Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 18:42:50 +0000
      Subject: [SeattleRobotics] Adding events to Robothon

      To everybody who is speculating on adding other events or new events to Robothon, please come to our committee meetings to help with that. Everybody is expressing a lot of interest in War and the new Robot Combat games but we need you to help us make these happen. I think a smaller version of the combat game using bioloid type robots to combat each other might be a lot of fun and a real crowd pleaser. But we are a small group trying to make Robothon happen this year and sure could use your help and time to expand our venue.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic