47655Re: [SeattleRobotics] Re: Robomagellan cone color(s) and cmvision

  • Will Smith
    Feb 22, 2013
      The slider feature I'm using is specific to OpenCV and is part of the UI code along with window display, and is just a convenience. Under the hood  it is just a simple Qt framework slider. We've written Qt-based OCU UI's for ROS at work so it's possible to get the same effect. I'm not sure if there are "out of the box" slider controls in ROS but you may be able to find one in the many, many packages :)

      My current implementation is just standalone and the ROS version will probably be heavily mutated, as of now I'm just saving a text file (specifically YAML format) which would could be easily tweaked at the last minute.

      Max, I'd definitely take a look at ROS! It's a huge effort.

      Here are the videos from ROSCon last year, they cover a lot of the major features:

      -Will
      KF7LGG

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic