      From: Kevin Impson <internetgiest@...>
      To: seattle robotics <SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, January 1, 2013 7:38 PM
      Subject: [SeattleRobotics] UV lamps?

      Hi Everyone,

      I am having to put together a UV exposure table for PCB artwork.

      With my not so wonderful memory these days, I have forgotten what UV tube can be used for exposure purposes of positive and negative coated PCB material.

      Could some one help me jar my memory?

      Will the UV lamps for plants and such at Home Depot and other box stores work?

      Thanks in advance.

      I hope everybody is having a good start on the new year.

      Best Regards,

      Kevin I.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic