47362Re: dynamic balance and autonomy

  • Carol
    Dec 1, 2012
      I don't know how high or low tech you want to go but I have a Lego segway type robot that uses sonar to negotiate around a room, balances by using feedback from a light sensor and a gyro and can go up or down a ramp. If you are at all interested I would gladly share the design and programming with you.
      Carol Hazlett

      --- In SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com, "dpa_io" <davida@...> wrote:
      > Hi. I'm looking for someone to exchange ideas with about two-wheel dynamically balanced robots that can maneuver autonomously and do obstacle avoidance. R/C platforms won't help. Anyone on this list fit that criteria? Or maybe know someone that does?
      > thanks
      > dpa
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic