47318Fire Extinguisher Line follower Robot

  • Iqtidar
    Nov 4, 2012
      Hello,

      I am student of Electrical (system) engineering,i am from Pakistan, i have great interest  in the robotics, i am beginner, i have a semester project of the fire extinguisher based line follower robot, i am using 8 sensors, the sensor i am using are the photo transistors, also i am using my own built H-bridge, & the micro controller i am using is the ATMEGA 16, but i am week in the programming of the MC, also PWN of mine is week, & also i am worried about the mechanical design, so can anyone assist me ???
      As my final year project is also of Robotics its " Autonomous mobile robot" . It would be pleasure for me to have any assistance.

      Regards
      Iqtidar
      iqtidarabbas@...
      +923005596647