      From: SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Peter Balch
      Sent: Monday, August 06, 2012 9:16 AM
      To: SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [SeattleRobotics] Wierd thinge with LEGO Mindstorms

      > It's one of the cleverest things I've ever seem done with LEGO.

      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_mA72r3ZiQ

      Yes, I'd seen that one a few weeks ago. It's a bit slow to change the
      numbers but I like the way the design uses only one motor per digit.

      I'm a fan of weird clocks (try googling "weird clock designs") but havn't
      got around to building any yet apart from my orrery clock
      http://www.peterbalch.btinternet.co.uk/ClockOrrery.htm

      I think my favourite weird clock is the manifold clock
      http://www.manifoldclock.com/

      And I can't work out whether this oune actually exists and, if so, how it
      works
      http://growabrain.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/06/23/heres_johnny_2.jpg

      Here are some more weirdos
      http://thespiralclock.com/page4.htm