      To: SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com
      From: crazzyotto@...
      Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 16:26:28 -0400
      Subject: Re: [SeattleRobotics] Re: garden hose water control valve

      rob,
      i thought that i had sent you a detailed note w/ a powerpoint drawing of my situation.  i cant find it in any of my folders; and, you didnt respond.  could it be that it got swallowed up by the web?
      tnx,
      crazzy

      On 9/1/2010 3:02 AM, Rob Purdy wrote:

        How sensitive is the level your trying to achieve? Waht's the budget? I can think of several options.
       Rob

      To: SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com
      From: crazzyotto@...
      Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 04:25:43 +0000

      tnx rob. but that seems to be an ON/OFF valve and i need one which is variable from 0 - 90 degrees [full ON to fell OFF] via a servo or 12 VDC input /variable control voltage which is water level dependent.
      peace, crazzy

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic