42218Re: [SeattleRobotics] Sad news from your ex-president of the SRA board

  • Larry Geib
    Apr 1 11:07 PM
      One question. Please clarify the new definition of legs for the
      legged R-word contest.

      I'm trying to teach my pet snail "slimey" to conform to the rules.
      Unfortunately, he has only one foot and no legs, so I'm not sure what
      to tell him.
      He gets confused about the definition of rotary motion.

      Larry

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic