37075Re: [SeattleRobotics] BotBoard cable pinout

  • Rich Chandler
    Nov 2 11:39 PM
      At 7:49 AM -0800 11/2/08, Robert & Elaine wrote:
      >You can simply test the pins with a VOM or continuity tester; diagram the
      >pin out yourself.

      Short of physically destroying the cable LENT to me, that's not likely.
      The 4 pin end is unpowered. It would get its juice from the TTL supply in
      Monitor. I know the pinouts from the interface on the Monitor, but not in
      the cable, and they are unlikely to be the same. Getting the 5V and Gnd
      backwards might not be healthy for the chip in the cable.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic