36362Re: [SeattleRobotics] Processing Language for Robotics?

  • Lucas
    Jun 1, 2008
      One great feature of Processing is that it can export a java applet or
      standard jar files so it could be run on any embedded device that supports
      those- though I've only used it for graphical output or serial i/o,
      interfacing it to anything else might be difficult.

      Recently I've made a couple of Processing projects that are related to
      robotics, they just demonstrate algorithms:

      A* Search (path finding) -
      http://binarymillenium.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/processing/astar/svnapplet/index.html

      K-Means Clustering (for machine vision) -
      http://code.google.com/p/binarymillenium/wiki/KMeansCluster

      -Luke