36359Re: [SeattleRobotics] Processing Language for Robotics?

  • Mike Payson
    Jun 1, 2008
      Processing is based on Java, and it's embedded cousin Wiring is based
      on C++. I'm not as familiar with Processing as I am with Wiring, but I
      know that Wiring is basically a set of classes and defines that hide
      some of the more complex aspects of C++. The code compiles just as if
      you had written it directly in C++, and it executes on the MCU at
      native speeds just like C++. I assume that Processing works basically
      the same way, but it executes on a PC.