36358Re: [SeattleRobotics] Processing Language for Robotics?

  • Mike Payson
    Jun 1, 2008
      As others have mentioned, the Wiring language is based on Processing,
      but is geared for people doing embedded programming. It can be used on
      either the Arduino board (See www.arduino.cc) or on the Wiring IO
      Board (See www.wiring.org.co for information on both the language and
      the board), which gives you quite a bit more horsepower. If you're
      interested in the Wiring board, Maximum Robotics them on sale right
      now for $55 with a $100 purchase (normally $70. Disclaimer: I work for
      Maximum Robotics).

      http://www.maximumrobotics.com/store/p/881-Wiring-I-O-Board-ATMega128-Controller-Board-.aspx