33000Re: Continuous trajectory to discrete trajectory transform and the programming example

  • dalfxxx
    Oct 2, 2007
      Larry's site is a good reference for you. For another reference,
      download the Owner's Manual from http://www.embeddedelectronics.net/
      and read the PID and Trajectory Generation sections.

      Stan

      --- In SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com, "Bondhan Novandy"