29157Re: [SeattleRobotics] Monday Night Chat

  • Susan M
    Nov 3, 2006
      Sorry to have been AWOL the last three weeks. Busy with other things.

      Our robotics at co-op is going along smoothly enough. The senior team is just
      repairing their robots from last spring, and using the rangefinders. The
      younger ones are just doing Legos Mindstorms. Got some linefollowers going and
      about to set up a firefighting challenge of sorts for them. Just sort of taking
      an easy semester - we all burned out last spring trying to do a big competition.

      Susan aka Soose
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic