28192Re: [SeattleRobotics] OOPic -- I2C -- PCF8574

  • benedict-list@hawaii.rr.com
    Jul 7, 2006
      I finally cleaned up my motor test code. It's different from what I sent
      you on the OOPic list, but it's a lot easier to read now. I've uploaded
      it to the Files area of the Mark III list in the OOPic example code area.
      There's a folder in there now for sensor board code, and the motor code's
      in there, too.

      I'm going to go ahead and add digital I/O stuff for the Handyboard I/O
      block and for the buzzer, but there's not really much to using them...
      it's normal OOPic I/O port code.

      Tom