27921Sensing Lasers..

  • Mustafa
    Jun 1, 2006
      Hi everyone..

      I am making a circuit for sensing laser modulated at a frequency of
      10kHz. I tried using phototransistors and photodiodes to sense the
      laser, but both are unable to give sufficient response for laser. the
      photodiode circuit works fine with ired, but does not show any change
      in output with laser.. Does anyone know what can be used to solve the
      problem? The laser used is a small ordinary one available from
      road-side vendors.

      My code never has bugs. It just develops random features...
      Mustafa
      Electronics Engineering, SVNIT

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic