26706Re: [SeattleRobotics] Re: Death Robots

  • Brian Dean
    Jan 4, 2006
      On Wed, Jan 04, 2006 at 07:46:47PM -0000, stephane641 wrote:

      > Well, I wouldn't consider ours as dangerous as they had an enclosing
      > arena and a max firing rate (once every 5 seconds max) and a max of
      > 5-6 shots.
      >
      > we had pretty good rules defined too.

      Your setup looked great. Perhaps the Robomagellan rule makers would
      consider a cone "touch" satisfied by a paintball splat. Certainly
      would make that contest more exciting and solve that pesky spectator
      problem of people getting in the way :-) BYOG - bring your own
      goggles.

      -Brian
      --
      Brian Dean