      From: "David Shoemaker" <davids@...>
      To: <seattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [SeattleRobotics] Source for #25 19 tooth sprockets in Seattle /
      Tacoma area?
      Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 00:26:54 -0700

      I just busted the nylon sprockets on my bot. Apparently too much torque on
      startup. Now I need replacements in a BIG hurry (demo this weekend).
      Anywhere I can pick some up locally? I can order from SDP-SI but it will
      cost a fortune to get them overnighted.

      I am looking for #25 chain 19 tooth sprockets with 1/4" bore and set screw.
      Stainless steel preferred but carbon steel will be ok if it already comes
      with set screw (I had some carbon sprockets with no set screw, they
      shattered in use at the hole I screwed.

      Thanks,
      David

      Yahoo! Groups Links