25277Source for #25 19 tooth sprockets in Seattle / Tacoma area?

  • David Shoemaker
    Sep 1, 2005
      I just busted the nylon sprockets on my bot. Apparently too much torque on startup. Now I need replacements in a BIG hurry (demo this weekend). Anywhere I can pick some up locally? I can order from SDP-SI but it will cost a fortune to get them overnighted.

      I am looking for #25 chain 19 tooth sprockets with 1/4" bore and set screw. Stainless steel preferred but carbon steel will be ok if it already comes with set screw (I had some carbon sprockets with no set screw, they shattered in use at the hole I screwed.